Friday, October 28, 2011

Invitation to Experience Amma 2011, Granollers



Hello everyone,
I am very happy to announce Amma's return to  Granollers, 5th to the 7th of November 2011. 
I will be spending as much time as I can with her. I extend a warm welcome to any of you who would like to come and see her, especially if it's your first time.
I'll be there and if you want to catch up please get in touch. Put it in your diaries now.
Apart from Amma there are lots of different holistic therapies on offer as well as Indian and International food in the cafeteria.
For more information take a look at Kate's blog post from last years visit. 
A truly big hug in honour of Amma, 
love Tiffany. 
If you would like to know a little bit more about Amma, please check out her website above, and here is a brief article I wrote a few years back about her early life. 

Photo: Tiffany Jones

No comments: