Friday, October 21, 2011

Commitment to Affirmations for One Year, Let's do it!

Hi everyone, 

Today I listened to an audio on The Aware Show featuring  Simran Singh.  They offered a PDF file, for free, as part of their special offer. It's still online now if you want to pick it up. It will be there for a couple of days.  

To access it, you'll need to click the special offer button, head to the bottom of that page, and there will be a small box that you will need to fill out with your name and e mail address.  They'll send you an e mail, and you can pick it up from there.

When I glanced through the affirmations, it was like I was being stroked with light from the inside. I don't get that feeling very often. 

Commitment to Affirmations 

I decided to commit myself to the full course.  It's 11 or so affirmations per month that we repeat to ourselves, morning and night, for one year. Today's my first day. I invite you to join me!

If by chance you didn't get the affirmations in time (they will take it off line) send me a mail and I'll send you the PDF. 

Good luck!


2 comments:

Tereza {Drastic Plastic} said...

Thank you for the follow, I'm following you back.
Have an amazing weekend,
Tereza.

Tiffany at Patheya said...

Thanks Tereza!

Best of luck.