Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Prayer of Acceptance and Love


Dear God,
Forgive me for interfering in your plans for me. I know that when I assert myself, I deviate from the highest good.
Forgive me for fulfilling 'my' wants, instead of yours.
I know, that if I trust you 100%, you will deliver to me my highest good, in what ever form that will take. I trust that right now, given all the circumstances, my highest good is trying to manifest.
Dear God, give me the grace to give in to you and to feel safe in your hands.
Let me bless this day, because it is a gift.
Let me see the beauty in all, because it is You.
When I struggle to find the answer, please remind me that You are all I need to answer all questions. When my mind struggles to find the answer, remind my heart it is only with faith, endurance, love and compassion that I can find the answer within.
Let me feel gratitude for everything in my life right now. Because it is.
Amen

For Sarah

2 comments:

The Little Red Baron said...

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you. Thank-you for your thoughtfulness, and for caring.

Tiffany said...

Thank you Little Baron.