Friday, June 3, 2011

Big Challenge - Post Four, #Trust30

This was a tough one, but the biggest challenge in my life right now is about time management. How can I sensitively balance my 'to do' lists so that the most important aspects of my life are not neglected? Last Monday I spent hours writing down all of the things that need to be done and setting up folders on my laptop, and the next step, when I get back home (I'm away at the beach), is to put my lists into my diary. I halved my work, but I was still suffering the feeling of being overwhemed by responsibility. Of course, as I write this, I realise that I take things way too seriously. I've lost my sense of playfulness under the regime of 'but it's important!' sigh. Perhaps my new post it can read, 'How can I bring joy back into my daily life?'

No comments: