Monday, November 24, 2008

Gold Tara as Dancing Shiva

As I was watching the Golden Tara - she became Lord Shiva dancing.
'I am all'
And - funnily enough - the name for this being is 'Nataraja' - here are a few links from Wiki
and from Lotus Sculpture.
Did I tell you that 'tara' gave me a white egg in my solar plexus on the 22nd of November... When I looked up the symbolism of white eggs - I came across the pagan goddess ostara...
They say its three times lucky. What more stamping and thunder signs do I need to believe?
Well - I did a 'soul mate' meditation - and it revealed itself to be my soul mate - then what? All the pressure I've been feeling around my heart chakra - the squeezing and pressure is my soul mate trying to get my attention...
I posted a variation of this in the spiritualblessings forum -
I did a meditation on soul mates - and - it felt so real. I feel that for some reason - for my development - my soul mate did not reincarnate with me - that it stayed in the spirit world to help me in this life.
As soon as I met the soul - it was just like the visions I've been having of the Gold Tara - it 'merged' with me, danced around me - my heart almost died from the pressure - and it 'was' me - in some way - and then I asked 'why' did it say behind - and it was to help me in this life - to push me, because I needed it. It gave me a white rose - and a cloak of protection (love).
And I think wow - I've always felt so alone - and yet I realise that I'm here to learn independance - and now - I see/feel that she's 'there' for me any time - that I'm not alone - that we are one - and it is with her I can share my true self with.
Ostara and Snakes Just as Tara and Nataraja are also associated with snakes - birth, renewal, spring, balance, the ability to live in the dark and in the light - just wow...

2 comments:

ordinary sparrow said...

Wow! Tiffany almost one year to the month this posting. . .and look what all has been birthed this year from that one egg. . .amazing and so beautiful. . .

Tiffany said...

:) I didn't think of the year - but yes... its truly amazing dear Sparrow.