Wednesday, July 29, 2009

On Arrival


On Arrival

(Dearest One)

Part I

White washed,

No colour or impression.


A blank wall,

No crags to grip on to.


Silence.


Is this what You meant?

When You said, no concepts?


Is this what You meant?

When You said, no image?


But! What can hold me up?

I feel my self falling,

Yet I am standing,

still.


I begin a tentative …

And it falls away

Before it starts.

Its already ended.


This deep cavern inside

My mind, empty, of You.


The sure pulse of Love

Continues to expand.

It reaches ever outwards

Encompassing All in


Illumination.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

The beauty of the heart
is the lasting beauty:
its lips give to drink
of the water of life.

Truly it is the water,
that which pours,
and the one who drinks.

All three become one when
your talisman is shattered.

That oneness you can't know
by reasoning.

~ Rumi!

Only after the Buddha is burned!