Monday, July 6, 2009

Sadhana – dedication 7th of July 2009


With all of my heart and mind I call upon Gold Tara, my silent inner sanctuary and upon Jesus, my protector and guide and thank them for their loving presence in my life.

Every since you arrived, my life has been filled with the extraordinary and I take this opportunity to express my thanks by increasing the length and intensity of my sadhana.

Let my every breath remind me of your presence and love.

Let every ray of light be your light.

Let every colour be a reflection of your many ways.

Let us join together in love and thanks for the All.

This post is a response to Reaffirm Your Sadhana.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Many blessings to all of the people who contacted me and were getting up at 4 this morning! Brave! Congratulations and my sincere wish for your increased love and well being.