Sunday, October 26, 2008

Healing the Body - headache

So- I’m discovering the new methods of self help… doing the best I can with the information I have so far…

I used to do ‘qigong’ – and I understood the energy working through me – and I was improved – absolutely – however – I was not inspired –as I am now…

So – we went out – to the beach – it was a long day – at the markets too – and I bought some beautiful sounding dancing bells… for my angels – it feels as though I have magic feet…

This evening – I developed a headache – and it quickly progressed into a sensation of nausea – and I realised it was the beginning of a migraine – something I haven’t suffered very often in the past 15 years… maybe I’ve had two. I felt fearful –because I remember the hurt – but – I sat down, did my qigong massage – began to meditate – and then asked my intuition what the cause of it was – and what I had to do to release…

Remember – if we create our life by our thoughts… then – I can stop the head ache…
I was told I was being judgemental (of course I was – its my ‘thing’) and, I needed to forgive myself, the one I was judging, and release the negative pattern. I needed, also, to apologise – and mean it…

Of course, its easy – once you stay focused on the ‘all is one’ – and crazy as it seems, even though I’ve experienced it myself, in the flesh – I still slip back into believing the ‘ego’ is ‘real’. Of course its not – its just a fabrication of ideas and beliefs – I forgive myself for slipping sometimes… I am human! And its ok. I’m doing the best I can, and its getting easier every day…

So then, the head ache is still blinding me – and nothing is shifting – just I’m meditating – then – I say – how can if ‘fix’ the head ache – so first of all I was guided to ‘pierce’ it with white light – like sharp white bright light – searing each cell that was pained – then I went into a state of natural chi flow – you can read a bit more about it here if you wish, and I found I was upside down… !
So – I quickly changed clothes, emptied my bladder, and went into a headstand – after a few minutes – I felt a ‘shift’ – and I came down – stayed in down dog for a few more minutes – and stood up –

The headache was gone – and though I can feel a certain sensitivity around my eyes – I feel myself ‘recovered’ … so there –

Of course!! This is NOT a diagnoses for anyone else – it purely personal – and works for me…

No comments: