Thursday, October 16, 2008

Important to Remember

All of the visualisation tools, all of the psychic tools that we use are purely that – TOOLS. They are not the ‘real’ thing that creates the psychic state.

The tarot cards, for example, are not magic. They are merely a tool to use to help stimulate the mind. Everyone feels themselves drawn to their own tools.

For me, I like cards, but I love and feel the highest benefit from visualisation exercises, especially linked to guruyoga – or devotion to a master.

I was turned off by this kind of ‘worship’ when I was younger – and it took courage and honesty to face the fact that it’s the practice that filled me with the right love and energy to continue.

I first discovered and surrendered to this type of meditation after reading the Tibetan Book of Living and Dying.


Good luck

No comments: